Solar water heating systems use free heat from the sun to warm domestic hot water. A conventional boiler or immersion heater is then used to make the water hotter, or to provide hot water when solar energy is unavailable.
Our BPEC installers have the most up to date qualifications and have a vast array of experience when it comes to Solar Thermal Installations.
Benefits from Solar Thermal:
- Provides 50-60% of your annual hot water requirements. E.g Kitchen, Shower, Bath.
- In summer 90-100% of hot water requirements.
- Adding a solar water heater to an existing home can have a huge impact on its re-sale value.
- It can give you visible savings from your initial investment.
- If ever a power/gas supply cut always guaranteed hot water.
Please feel free to call and chat to one of our friendly team about renewable energy and how Clabo Plumbing & Heating can help you to save money and the planet!